While we all wish to train our dogs in a group environment, sometimes that is not always possible. Maybe your dog is easily distracted around other people and dogs. Maybe your dog is fearful or aggressive. Or maybe you really just want help with your day in and day out challenges in the home. My private lessons are tailored to meet your individual needs.
Some of your challenges may include:
|Manners with guest
Manners with food present
Proper kid & dog interactions
Guarding toys & food
|Manners with other dogs in the home
Loose leash walking
Mailman & delivery people
Help with dog sports
To begin the process a consultation is required. The cost of a one-hour in home consultation is $75.00. Travel fees may apply for anything over 10 miles round trip.
Your consultation will include:
- Obtaining more history information
- Learning more about the daily routines (i.e. family activity, environment, dog activities).
- Describing in detail the behavior problem(s)
- Listing the things that you have tried so far
- Discuss the possibility of medical/genetic causes
- Provide information about why the behavior may be present and offer resources
- Review any myths
- List realistic expectations
- Tips on ways to manage (short term)
- Review goals for behavior modification plan
After a consultation has been completed you will receive a Training Proposal which will include dates, times, tasks and cost. Upon receipt, you can choose to accept or decline.